Saturday, March 8, 2008

WOW

I know Chelsey...OMG...I cant' believe it either!

Anyway, as most everyone knows by now, that I found out today that I am prego. According to Katrina, I am about four weeks along. I am kind excited yet nervous at the same time! But I have plenty of people that will help me along the way!

Anywho...

Bryan is on days but he starts a new schedule where he will work Sunday through Wednesday. This means that I will have to get the nerve up to got to church by myself. This will be interesting!

I know this hasn't been a long post, but Bryan and I are getting ready to watch a movie.

Blog at ya later!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cool! So your due date is around November 15th or so? We're so excited for you!

daisygirl said...

So happy for you guys! My fave resources are:

babycenter.com
askdrsears.com
parents.com

I'm free to answer any question you can think of!

Love you!