Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Very Very Very, BORED!

So, I have decided to blog today, seeing as how my hubby won't be home until 7:30 tomorrow morning! He had received a 24 hour post for today about 2 weeks ago. He has to be in the barracks that he was assigned to do post in until morning, although the Cpl who is with him on post let him come home for a couple of hours earlier. She told him that she was having him "Go to the gym for a couple of hours!" It was nice!

Before he came home and after he left, I was cleaning my dirty house. It wasn't that bad but the bathrooms were a mess and there was a ton of laundry to get done. I am so tired right now that I am having a movie marathon and just relaxing. I have been getting tired very easily because of this pregnancy. For instance I can't go up the stairs without getting short of breath...lol! Katrina told me that all of my energy will come back in the second trimester.

I worked out for the first time in awhile yesterday and took it a little easier than what I usually do. I have decided that something like Yoga or Pilates might be a little easier for me to do later on. It will be less tiring and it will still tone and work my muscles.

I am going to the Naval Clinic on Friday for a walk in pregnancy test. When the test comes back, they will probably set up the first appointment! I am really excited.

In other news, Roxy has a very big veterinary appointment tomorrow. She is getting her rabies shot, micro-chipped, getting her ears checked for mites, and getting registered. She doesn't like going the vets office very much, we could tell at her first appointment the day after we got her. I am so glad that Bryan gets to go with me because I don't think I could hold her down by myself. She is quit squirmy.

Well, that is it for now. I will update everyone later!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry about being bored chica! Just be glad that Bryan isn't a firefighter. The ones here work 48 on, 72 off. The off is cool, but I don't think I would like 48 hours straight without a husband!

A friend of mine is 37 weeks pregnant and still goes to the gym and uses the elliptical for 30 minutes 3 times a week! She's amazing! After that she goes and works with the weight machines. She totally kicks my butt when we work out together!

Anonymous said...

silly Britney....bored?? YOU know what you do then....you call your favorite seester-in-law because you never talk to her anymore and she misses you more then you can imagine.