Friday, January 25, 2008

Yay for puppies!

Hellooooo! I know it has been awhile since I have blogged yet again, so let me get you all up to date on the happenings here in good ole North Carolina.

As you probably already know, Bryan and I got a new puppy! Her name is Roxy and she is part beagle and part basset hound. She was really shy and didn't want to play much when we first got her, but now she wants all of our attention. Instead of warning us when she needs to go outside, she barks to let us know she did it inside. She does this even after we took her out 5 min before.

In other news, it has been pretty chilly out these past few days. Not as cold as it is at home, but still cold.

I have yet to hear back from the daycare where I turned in my application last week.

Well, that's about all that has been going on around here. Blog at ya later!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to check it out!