Monday, January 28, 2008

Celebrating 6 months of Marriage...woohoo! ( I know I'm a dork)

I got tagged by Kim

(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

  • I have a new puppy!
  • I love mashed potatoes
  • I am excited about people coming to visit this summer
  • I love STARBUCKS and hot chocolate
  • I just had my first Whopper in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time!
  • I love drinking water!

4 comments:

Kim said...

You're not a dork! It's sweet! Just like I still take Melia's picture every month on her birthday!

Anonymous said...

AWWW 6 months of marriage. That's aweSome.

Chelsey said...

yeah, so i tagged u, & 4got 2 tell u...muh bad..gues i broke one of the rules..oh well!!=)


aawww, that's cute..i wish u the best my love<3

daisygirl said...

YEA 6 months! not a dork! We celebrated too!
I LOVE MASHED POTATOES TOO!!!!
I LOVE STARBUCKS TOO!!! hehe