Monday, January 14, 2008

Wowzers!

Wow! Yet again it's been awhile since I last blogged. although I do have a good reason. This last week, we couldn't get our wireless internet connector to work. Thanks to Josh and Rachel, it has been working pretty well today!

Here in the big NC, the weather has been kind of sporadic. It will be warm and sunny one day, warm and cloudy the next. and chilly and rainy the next. But it was nice to finally get rain seeing as how we are in the middle of a drought. Yesterday it poured all day. It was the most it had rained since we have been down here!

I finally went to New Bern on Saturday to pick up an application for a daycare kind of like kiddie korner at the Y. I am excited but nervous at the same time.

I am starting to miss my friends a lot more. I haven't talked to Tiff or Cassie in a couple of weeks! I also need to call Denise because I haven't talked to her in awhile either!

I have been hanging out with my new awesome friend Rachel, a lot these last few weeks. We have had her and her husband, Josh, over for dinner and to just hang out a lot and Rachel had me over for dinner last night while Bryan was at work. She made Chicken Parmesan which was wonderful. They have also been using our washer and dryer these last few days. You see, their friend gave them a washer and dryer but the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work, which is kind of important. Plus the dryer vent broke.

Well, I haven't had anything really exciting happen, so I am going to end this post. If you want, give me a call! I am kind of bored! lol!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Girl! We miss you guys! I'm hoping to be able to live semi-close to you all!

Good luck with the job! At least it will keep you busy during the day. Maybe you can use the money to save up for something special :-)

Anonymous said...

HI BRITNEY! =) I MISS YOU!

daisygirl said...

I MISS YOU BRITNEY!!!