Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Stuff

Hey guys! As you most likely already know, Bryan and I have moved into a new house! After being in TEQ for almost a month, we got a phone the week before Christmas from TMO saying that a house would be available that day. The first few nights, we slept on an air mattress that we bought at Wal-Mart. Little did we know, that after four or five hours we would end up practically on the floor. We still have yet to find the hole in it!

The movers came that Friday with all of our things. But that was the second time around. They came at about 8:45 am, got everything set up to bring stuff in, and I signed the papers. The first guy brought in set of Trampoline poles and asked where I wanted them to go. I said that we didn't own a trampoline. They ended up having the wrong truck. The guy that had our's was in the same neighborhood, so they went and traded trucks. All was good the second time around. After unpacking everything in one day, I wasn't a very happy camper. to make matters worse, I noticed that one of the ceramic pedestals from the wedding was broken. We were hoping for a clean break, but the whole bottom was shattered.

We ended getting everything put into it's place that weekend. It was amazing and I'm so glad we did. We are enjoying our own home. It's beautiful, big, and we don't have to pay anything for it.

Christmas eve, Bryan and I went out for dinner at Ruby Tuesday and watched two movies. Then the next day, I cooked Christmas dinner,we played to the playstation, and watched some more movies. It really didn't feel like Christmas due to the fact that it was seventy degrees and people were wearing shorts. New Years Eve was amazing. We had our neighbors Josh and Rachel over and ate a ton of food that we didn't need.

This morning, Bryan and I started working on our goal. We want to look noticeably better by march. We lost some weight while we were in TEQ by eating tons of salads and hardly anything that was bad for us. So we woke up at 4:45 this morning to go for a run. Let's just say it was freezing outside, my lungs were shriveling up, and I only made it a mile.

Today, Bryan went back to work after having 10 out of 14 days off. I will probably be on the net for awhile, then play some Guitar Hero. I will blog some more later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear from you again! =) That's kinda funny about the movers bringing the wrong truck. I don't know if it would've been funny at the time. Anyways call me soon! =) Miss you lots! *hugs* your seester!

daisygirl said...

LOL I didn't know about the wrong truck. You should've asked which house the trampoline was going to so you could play on it sometime :)

*HUGS* Miss you!