Tuesday, October 23, 2007

With the seester!

I know I just updated yesterday, but today was pretty fun and interesting! I woke up this morning at around 9 o'clock, ate breakfast (well, actually drank it), went to the Y, came home, took a shower, and met Karyn at her house to go to Laffy!

First, we went to eat at Don Pablos which was amazing.Then we went to Hobby Lobby to look around! After that we decided to go to the Mall to get Karyn some more Lovespell body wash because she was running out of what I got her for being in the wedding! Then we went to Claires. I decided to get my second holes in my ears repierced due to the fact that closed up after the wedding. I got it done and realized in the car that they were uneven. It looked like my head was crooked!

When we got back to her house, the Prathers had already arrived....Yay! After visiting with them for awhile and holding my new niece (that's still a little weird to say), I decided to head home. When I got there, no one was home. I decided to take out my new piercing and try to repierce the hole that I got back in May. That didn't go so well because it started bleeding. I then called Karyn and asked " Would you mind putting a needle through my ear?" She said she would. I headed back over there at about 7:00. When I got there, we had an audience. It was ok though. I didn't mind because I take pain pretty well. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as what it did when they did it at Claires. Although, Kim had to wiggle the earring through. Kudos to Karyn and Kim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*yay, a posting about me! =) yes, it was fun! we need to do it again!*