Monday, October 22, 2007

The weekend

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a couple of days. I was pretty busy over the weekend! On Friday Cassie invited me to go with her and Jarred to a haunted busy. It was cold and rainy and I really didn't want to be out in that weather so I decided to go to my grandparents house to play their new Nintendo Wii. It was pretty fun and I actually broke a sweat playing tennis.

On Saturday, Tiffany was home for the weekend so we decided to hang out. We were planning on going to Lafayette but then ended up going to Muncie. She showed me around Ball State and showed me her dorm. After that we went to Cheeseburger In Paradise for dinner. Then we went to Wal-Mart and headed home. We stopped at her house, then we went to Wal-Mart here in town. After getting home at close to 9 o'clock, I had to take my sister and four of her friends to the haunted fairgrounds in Laffy. While they were there, Meghan and I went to one of my favorite places, Starbucks, to get a cup of coffee, then went to Meijer because it's on of the few stores to be open 24 hours.

Sunday morning, I had to take a few lists to the church and then headed out to the Covered Bridge Festival for the second time. It was pretty fun and I got to look at more stuff than what I did last time. I was very proud of myself because I resisted the temptation of all the yummy festival food.

Tomorrow, I am going with my wonderful sis-in-law Karyn to laffy. Then the Prathers are coming into town tomorrow evening and will be here for more than a week! Yay! Anyway, I will post some more later!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cool! We're leaving soon, so I'll see you when we get there!