Sunday, October 28, 2007

These last few days!

So, it's been awhile since my last post. Sorry guys! These last couple of days I have been spending with the Burrells and the Prathers. On Friday night though, I babysat for the Marcinkos.

Thursday was fun. I went to the Y to work out, came home, took a shower, talked to that gorgeous hubby of mine, then went to the Burrells' house. After that, I went home and ate dinner, then headed back over to the Burrells' house for a Homeade Gourmet Party.

Friday night as I mentioned, I went to the Burrells', then headed over to babysit for the Marcinkos'.

Saturday, I went to my cousin Shaun's first birthday party. After that, I came home for about ten minutes then headed to Muncie with Karyn to visit the bestie Tiff at Ball State.

I am also so excited! Bryan is coming home in 3 days!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel pretty special that I am in like every post! =)