Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Recent Randomness

Hey everyone! So I was talking to Karyn at Youth tonight and she told me I needed to update this! I really haven't gotten to know how to put all the fancy stuff on yet, but when I do, I will add some zest.

Anywho....My friend Jack is in Marine Corps bootcamp and has been there since August 13th. I have only written him once( due to not having his address until a couple of weeks ago) and he has written me back. I will hopefully be getting another letter this week. He is doing well as far as I know. He would have finished the Crucible last week. I can't wait until he comes home on leave November 7th. It will be weird seeing him with a clean shaven face.

In other news, I went to the Covered Bridge Festival with my mom and grandma today. It was pretty warm and there were a ton of people, but for the most part we had a great time. I hadn't been there since I was little and it was cool seeing how much more stuff there is.

Next week my amazing sister-in-law Kim and her family are coming down from Colorado. I can't wait to see them! I am looking foward to seeing my new niece Melia she is soooo cute from what pictures I have seen !

Bryan and I have a lot of stuff we have to do before we move next month. We still have no furniture but we are getting that when he comes home. We both have to go through all of our "stuff," and decide what we have and are going to take with us!

That is about all I have to say for now. I wil continue to update because if I don't, I will hear it from Karyn. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that's right!! ;) I was just giving you a hard time though! You write very interesting blog, so it's exciting to read! =) gee gettin all up on my case about talking to you! Mad now?? Is that why I'm the last person on your list!! j/k! Totally don't care! Best for last, I see how it is! You know it! alright ttyl!

Kim said...

I always wanted to go to the Covered Bridge Festival but never made it :-( Maybe someday we'll move back to the midwest and I can go then.
Between the movers and two vehicles going to you new home I don't think you'll need to leave much behind. 5000lbs is a lot when you're first starting out! Just don't buy too much furniture since you don't know how much room your first house will have!