Monday, October 15, 2007

This is my first post!

People have been telling me that I needed to get a blog for a long time now, so I decided that I would finally do it. I post a lot of blogs on my myspace, but I realized that not everyone has one.

Well I just got back from spending two weeks with my amazing husband Bryan in Florida. During the days, I was pretty bored while he was in school, but when he got out, we spent the rest of the evening together. Most of the time we stayed on base, but one Sunday we went to Pensacola Beach. We also had plenty of trips to Wal-Mart.

Well, I don't know if everyone knows this yet or not, but Bryan will be home on October 31 or Nov 1. We will be staying at my mom's house for two and a half weeks or so until we move to Cherry Point, North Carolina, sometime in the middle of Novmeber! I am so excited!!

I don' have very much left to say right now, but I will try to keep this blog updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Britney! I'm so excited!! Can't wait to hear about your trip! We need to hang out soon! =) Love ya!

Your seester!

Kim said...

Hey Britney! So glad you got a blogspot since I can never remember to get on myspace! BTW...I think it's rather odd that spell check doesn't like blogspot....
Anyway, can't wait to see you soon! We should all go out while we're there!