Friday, October 19, 2007

It's me again! I know that not a lot of people read this but I figured I would update anyway! Well, I have been pretty bored this week after coming home from Pensacola because I haven't been able to go anywhere. You see my mom kind of lost the title to my sister's car, so they can't go renew her plates. This lead to me letting her borrow my car while I was gone. The guy that gave us the car bought it from my mom and decided to give it back after buying a new one. He had back surgery and is unable to drive to the license branch to request a new title. Needless to say, I was supposed to have my car back on Wednesday but that didn't happen.

Anywho, I still haven't gotten a reply from Jack. I'm kind of anxious to see how he did during the Crucible and Field week. I remember waiting on the mail all of the time when Bryan was in bootcamp. I would come home from school on my lunch break just to check the mail! It made my entire day when I got one.

I am still really looking forward to moving. It's just starting to hit home more! I am really going to miss my friends and family. Cassie and I haven't been friends that long, but we have so much in common. We became really close when Bryan and Jarred left last August after we started Girls Night with Denise. We haven't done that in awhile, but Cassie and I still hang out as often as we can and we are great friends. She and Jarred are planning on coming to NC for a vacation which will be awesome because we all have a blast together.

Tiffany and I have been best friends since the 7th grade. Wow...we have both changed a lot since then! We have been throug a lot. Now, she is in college and I am married. We dont talk that often let alone see eachother! But we still are great friends and she is also plannig on coming to visit us in NC!

I have known Karyn since September of 2003. Who knew that I would end up marrying her big brother. She is now sixteen. That's scary because I was only 15 when I met her! We became close while Bryan was gone. We haven't hung out that much because I have been gone a lot this summer, but we will hang out a lot before I move!

Wow...that was a pretty long post! Hopefully I will be able to keep updating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, I get my own paragraph! =) I'm sorry I had to grow up! No, little did I know that you would end up in my family! But I'm glad you did! =) We do need to hang out soon!