Tuesday, November 11, 2008

39 week appointment

Well...I just got back from my 39 week appointment. I told my doctor about the dizziness and seeing spots sometimes and she noticed that my blood pressure was pretty high these past few weeks ( today it was 140/90). She diagnosed me with Gestational Hypertension. I am supposed to go back on Friday to get checked and to see I am getting worse. If I am. they will probably induce. I am instructed to take it easy and do whatever I can from a chair. So basically I have to sit whenever possible. On a better note, I am dialating a little and my cervix is thinning!

Bryan started detailing cars at a dealership a couple of weeks ago. He is going about three times a week and doing about three cars in 6-7 hours. He has made about $240 so far! This money is going towards our vacations next year.

That's all for now, I will update everyone on Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw Britney. hope you are feeling better!

so I thought bryan was kidding when he told me that. hmm yay bryan! =D

Jen said...

Kick back and try to rest.
How exciting that he'll be here soon!

Chelsey said...

Guess what?!?!?
You have a new
baby son!!! :) :)
Congrats "Mom!!!"