Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random

So I really don't have very much to blog about.

I think that I am getting into the nesting stage. I want to get everything done that needs to get done before little Garrett arrives. I have made a list of everything that needs to get accomplished such as writing our birth plan, putting the car seat in the Rendezvous, finish washing all his clothes, clean house from top to bottom, pack my bags, etc. I am really hoping he comes soon! I am getting so uncomfortable! My doctor said that I will be full term this Saturday, but I will only be 35 weeks. I thought full term was 37 weeks.

This weekend, Bryan's sister Kim and her family and Karyn, are coming to visit for a few days. Kim is going to put together some meals that we can put in the freezer and heat up when Garrett comes (I greatly appreciate this). Saturday, Bryan and I are going to clean up the house and then go to Golden Corral. I have been craving Golden Corral for the past two weeks now. While we are out, we are going to go to the hospital to pre-register.

That's all I have for now. Blog again later!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Um, yeah, full term is 37 weeks. That's weird that your doctor told you that

Can't wait to see you!!!

Chelsey said...

Ah!!
It's getting so close!! :) :)

daisygirl said...

SO CLOSE! It's so torturesome to be so close to the end, but hang in there! The last few weeks feel like the whole pregnancy combined, but it sounds like if you can keep your energy up to accomplish your list of 'to do's then you'll do just fine at keeping busy. That will help the time pass.

Let us know if there's anything you need or that we can do. *HUGS*