Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Randoms!

This past week was pretty good Bryan had from last Wednesday through yesterday off, so we got to do a couple of things

Before I get to this last weekend, the Friday before last, Bryan and I went to Jacksonville which is about 45 min away from us, to go shopping and out to dinner. We called some friends that moved there from Pensacola to see if they wanted to meet up somewhere. They didn't answer their phone so we decided just to go do something anyway. It was so exciting, we were driving to Checkers to grab a burger, when we drove by something that made me super hyper excited. There was a WING ZONE!!!! It is so awesome. Bryan introduced me to Wing Zone in Pensacola and I loved it. It has hot wings with 25 different flavors of wings and sauces, amazing cheese fries, and amazing chicken finger!! We thought that it was just a family owned business and was only down in P Cola (Bryan and I's abbreviation for Pensacola).

Anyways, Craig and Ashley called back after only after we got home. We didn't want to drive all the way back to Jacksonville so decided that we would call them the next Friday to see when and where we wanted to meet.

That Friday comes along and Ashley ends up calling us instead. They wanted to meet us here in Havelock. So they got here around six and we talked for a little bit before heading to El Cerro Mexican Restaurant. We ended up being there for about 2 hours or so, just talking. When she first got to the house. She said " You already have a pooch!" She was like, that's so cute. Later on, at the restaurant, I had to get up to go to the bathroom, she told Bryan that I was cute, because I have a little frame and a pooching belly. She said that I am going to be a cute pregnant lady. I don't think I am going to be!

Bryan went out yesterday for my first pregnancy craving run. I was really craving Subway and nothing else sounded good at all. I felt like if I ate anything other than that, that I would throw up. I am constantly hungry and when I am hungry, nothing sounds good. I am nauseas all the time but I know that it gives me a piece of mind because I know the baby is still there.

That's it for now, I just ate breakfast but the baby is wanting more. Gotta go!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for a update. =) glad you got to see your friends!

daisygirl said...

LOL you will be a cute pregnant lady. :)
(most women don't think that of themselves, but most are).

Be thankful you're only nauseas and not throwing up all the time. I know nausea sucks cuz you just plain don't feel good, but it's gross to get sick too.
Hopefully it'll pass (like a normal woman) at the end of the first trimester.
*HUG*