Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuff

Hey everyone! There has been a ton of things going on this week and last week. On Friday, Bryan and I went to the Hookah Cafe in Laffy with Jarred and Cassie and Thomas and Sara. It was our first time going and we had a great time! Saturday, we went to Indy to have dinner with Katrina and Derrin. We visited for awhile, ate dinner, went to Starbucks, then visited again until 2 a.m. On Sunday, we went to church, came home, took a nap, watched a movie, went to my dad's, then came home again. Sunday and Monday, I wasn't feeling all that great so I told my step-mom and Meghan my symptoms and they said it was probably a UTI (urinary tract infection). I was home all day yesterday napping except for a quick trip to Wal-Mart that morning. Today, we have a little "meeting," with Pastor Kevin. I have no idea what we are going to talk about. Then after that we get done there, we are going to Wal-Mart to pick up some pictures that I took almost two years ago. After that, we are going to come home and relax before we go to his Grandma Walter's for dinner! Well that's it for now. I will blog at ya later!

1 comment:

Kim said...

hehehe
That UTI could also be called "Honey Moon Ites" ;-)