Thursday, November 22, 2007

Saying goodbye for now!

Hey all! I hope that all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving and ate a lot of great food. Well, to update everyone a little bit, the movers came yesterday morning at about 10:30 am. They were pretty nice guys. They got everything packed and out in the truck by 2:00pm which was nice. Tiffany and I went to the high school to see some of our old teachers and friends yesterday morning also. It was so weird being back in school after not being there since May. After we headed out of the school, I had to say goodbye to Tiffany. It was hard, but since we haven't seen that much of each other since she went to college, it wasn't as hard as I thought but I did tear up since she has been my best friend since seventh grade.

Last night, Bryan and I also went over to Jarred and Cassie's house to visit for the last time for awhile :(. Denise ended up coming over too because I wanted to say goodbye to her also. I wrote her a card to tell her how much I appreciated her being there for me this past year. We hadn't really talked in awhile and I felt horrible. Saying goodbye to her and Cassie was really hard. I had tears in my eyes the whole time. I have been really close to Cassie and she has become my bestest friend. Tonight, she and Jarred stopped by to give us something. She gave me a card and wrote me a little note inside. Inside the envelope was a best friend keychain. I had tears in my eyes yet again.

This wasn't the first time that I had to say goodbye this week. I had to say goodbye to Karyn, Kristi, and Katrina, last Sunday after their family Thanksgiving. It was really hard to say goodbye to Karyn since we have become really close this past year while Bryan has been gone.

I also had to say goodbye to my dad and step-mom tonight. It was really hard because I haven't really been over there that much since I have graduated and been married. It is probably really hard seeing as how I am the first daughter to get married and move away. I am not only moving out of town, but out of state.

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We are off to start our new life together in Cherry Point, North Carolina. I am so excited but sad at the same time.

Karyn,

Thank you so much for being there for me. You are not only my seester, but one of my best friends. I am so glad that we have become so close and that you actually started to like me after awhile. lol! I love you seester and I promise to keep in touch!


This afternoon, Bryan and I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Faussets' house for Thanksgiving dinner. My amazing cousins from Kentucky came up to visit. It was the first time in three years that I have got to see my cousin Ricky. The last time I saw him, he was a little shorter, fifteen years old, and talked a lot. Now, he is much taller , eighteen years old, and still talks quite a bit. His sister Jessica, just had a baby in June, so she and her boyfriend along with their baby Jaylen, came up too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, such a sweet post. I feel special I have my own little part! I miss you a lot and am trying to figure out when I can go see you guys. Because this whole once a year thing isn't gonna work for me! I hope you are enjoying North Carolina and I know you are enjoying finally being with Bryan! Have a wonderful rest of the week and call me soon! =) I love you, your seester Karyn!

meghanelaine09 said...

thanks for mentioning me and chelsea. remember us?